Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Book-Finishing Marathon, Day Ten

My new printer arrived yesterday and is finally installed, set up and functioning.




I am halfway through a record second course of antibiotics* for my record third round of winter upper-respiratory crud.



My academic plate is also a little bit clearer, although i still have a lot of little odds and ends to take care of. Nevertheless I have finished my third-year review dossier, an article, and my graduate syllabus for the spring.



I am optimistic that book productivity, which has been negligible up to this point, will improve quickly and dramatically. It has to. Book productivity is back-against-the-wall non-optional at this point.


*I never take antibiotics and am proud not to be contributing to the pandemic of antibiotic-resistant bugs, but have somehow managed, in the space of this one year, to have take as many courses of antibiotics as I have in the previous thirty combined. Forget about 2013 in books. How about 2013 in miracle drugs?

No comments:

Post a Comment