Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Second Annual Delurking Day

I'm a little late in celebrating Delurking Day this year, but I didn't want to let it slide entirely. Site stats tell me that there are loads (well, not loads, but some) more people reading than commenting. So, if you're one of them, consider this your invitation to join in the (various) conversation(s) here. I'm really curious about who you all are! I've seen some blogs post a question for delurking day to give people something to delurk about. I'll do the same, going with an old but evergreen standby: Any good book recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. I've commented before, but I hate to see a de-lurking post with no comments! So, hi---love the blog---glad to get a perspective on a medieval area that is intriguing but far from my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, your ladyship! (For the comment here and for your thoughtful comments across the board.) And hopefully your re-de-lurking will inspire others to follow suit.

    ReplyDelete